Croudace Properties has commenced works at Endeavour House, Crawley with what will be a comprehensive overhaul of this 1990s office building.
Refurbishment specialists Tangent Projects are carrying out the works on behalf of Croudace and the building will comprise;
• New double-height feature entrance lobby
• New VRF heating and cooling system providing for an occupier density of 1 person to 8 sqm
• New metal suspended ceilings
• New energy efficient LED lighting with PIR controls
• New WC and shower facilities
• Refurbished lift
• Expected EPC Rating B
• 96 car parking spaces (1:203 sq ft)
The whole building - 19,500 sqft - or individual floor plates from 5,945 sq ft, is available to let.
The works will be completed in January 2018. Further information can be obtained from the joint letting agents:
Tim Hardwicke Kate Clark
01293 441305 0208 283 2535